Weekly word challenge - Wants and needs

Inspiration came from "Wasting time" by Blink 182.

"Maybe I'd impress her by being in a band and 
Maybe if I act real tough she'd let me hold her hand and
Maybe I'll win her heart by writing this song about her

Sometimes I sit at home and wonder if she's sitting at home
Thinking of me and wondering if I'm sitting at home, thinking about her
Or am I just wasting my time"


Weekly word challenge - Wants and needs

Hair: Nimue - Maitreya
Eyes: Stella - Glam affair
Lashes: Diva lashes - Lelutka
Skin: Lustre - Curio
Eyeliner: Feline - Kyoot

Shirt: Big shirt - Niniko
Lingerie: Simplicity set - TGIS
Shoes: Bunny flop shoe - Atomic [Not available anymore]

For the furniture stuff, please view this post.
Pose: Everglow

"Aaaah and in my town you can't drive naked"

Comments