Yes I still remember

Darlings, this is the day your SLife will change forever! For me, one of my big SLdreams came true: I got a mesh pencil skirt!
I've always had a love for fitted skirts, and the system skirt was a much used tool to create it. Ofcourse we also know the horrors of the system skirt (hellooooo skirt shape and akward gap between body and skirt), but even then some creators made yummy skirts for us to wear.
With mesh, lots of long dresses came out, but I had to wait weeks (weeks I tell ya!) before I saw a nice pencil skirt (note to designers: mesh is awesome, but it doesn't mean we suddenly only want to trot around in floor lenght skirts). 
Anyhoo, Mon Tissu released me from my sufferings this week and released the Oxford Pencil Skirt. I could not not blog it! If the skirt makes you scared, they offer a demo in their store for 1L.

(PS: If you wonder what's up with all the rambling, I read on Gogo's blog people mostly prefer bloggers that write stuff, so there ya go)

Yes I still remember
Hair: Carrie- Fri.day
Eyes: Sunrise - Fashism
Lashes: Diva lashes - Lelutka
Skin: Lustre - Curio

Top: Part of Shimmy dress - Icing
Skirt: Oxford pencil skirt - Mon Tissu
Necklace: Coin collector necklace - League
Bracelet: Lily bangle - Creamshop [Not available anymore]
 Shoes: Ribbon slingback shoes - G field

Pose:  LAP

Comments

*skips the useless yapping and gets right to the pic*

Nice legs! Yes, I'll throw 100L in the chauvinist piggy bank. :p