Excuse my french

Do you like poses? Because I do! Where would any SRS FASHUN blog be without poses? Another Pose fair is creeping upon us darlings!
On a more serious note, the fair will spread out over two sims. The fair madness will be beginning on Sunday April 15th at 12pm and will end on April 30th at midnight. You'll get a good two weeks to scoop up the goodies!
For more info on the vendors that will be at the fair you can click here. There's also an inworld group you can join for free. And last but not least, if you like to take pics (or look at them), you can go to the Flickr group.
Ofcourse I'll be blogging a few catches from the fair myself, so stay tuned ;-)

PF2012

Ofcourse a post on this blog would not be complete without my pretty face (and a LOTD, ha!).

Excuse my french

Hair:  Perri - Exile
Eyes: Stella eyes - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh lashes v.01 - Beetlebones
Skin: Esmee - Dutch touch
Nails: Round nails - Leverocci

Dress: Frenchie - Geometry
Sweater: Azuki - DP serendipity [Not available anymore]
Earrings: Whiskey and sunlight - Balderash
Tights: Nokko - Bar rose
Shoes: Tuli pumps - Shiny things

Pose:  [LAP]

Comments