Fantasy Faire - Demons and Angel's *meets* Pose Fair - HopScotch

My  biggest motivation to blog the Fantasy Faire was to get me into things I'd normally stay far far away from. And this post is a great example of this! Normally I'd never get into an assassin outfit (me being all sugary sweet and nice and all), but here I am! Poses still (yes still, it's not over yet!) from my finds at the Pose Fair.
Fantasy Faire - Demons and angels feat. Pose Fair - Hopscotch
Hair:  Lourdes - Truth 
Eyes: Stella eyes - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh lashes v.01 - Beetlebones
Skin: Lustre - Curio

Outfit + shoes: Assassin courtesean - Demons and Angel's [Visit at Fantasy Faire - Shadows claw]
Poses: Part of Naturally 2 - HopScotch [Visit at Pose Fair]

Comments

satin said…
It is very too nice post and gives us a lot of information about Fantasy Lingerie, and I think which is well define about Fantasy Lingerie.