Pose Fair - Everglow

Before we kick off with the madness that is Pose Fair, I'd also like to point out there's a new collection at the dressing room blue. In this post you can see the Atomic skin and Exile hair featured!
And now... On to the poses! I decided to start out with my superrrrrrrfavorite posestore, Everglow. If you've been reading my blog for a while, you can see I (very) often use Everglow poses. I bought an exclusive Pose Fair set (#61) and an older pack (#49). The fair will start today, the 15th, at 12pm SLT.

Pose Fair - Everglow1
Hair:  Dandy - Exile [Currently at the Dressing Room Blue]
Eyes: Stella eyes - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh lashes v.01 - Beetlebones
Skin: Grace - Atomic [Currently at the Dressing Room Blue]

Top: Chained thread - Kyoot
Jeans: SkinnyStraight - Aoharu
Shoes: Alex - G field
Poses: Part of pack #61 - Everglow [Currently an exclusive at the Pose Fair]

Pose Fair - Everglow2
Poses: Part of pack #49 - Everglow [Currently at the Pose Fair

Comments