Home and garden expo - Pink and pretty


You guys! I found my new home! It has everything I need and does not take up alot of space!
Home and garden expo - Pink and pretty1
Janie office nook (pink) - Second spaces - RFL item - [Visit at the Home and Garden expo, expo 8]


See that? A little desk for when I get my blogging on and a sofa to relax when I'm not getting my blogging on. Perfection in pink!
But Asthenia, you can't live in a small space like that! Sure I can, because look what I have in my garden...

Home and garden expo - Pink and pretty22

My First Outdoor Slumber Set - InteriorAddiction - RFL item - [Visit at the Home and Garden expo, expo 1]
Sweet picnic rug (with tree included) - InteriorAddiction - RFL item - [Visit at the Home and Garden expo, expo 1]



For the exact locations on each Home and garden expo sim, please visit the official website.
For my outfit, please check out my previous post.

Comments

Greta Gazov said…
I want ALL those things! So pretty.