Sweets party

There are times when I log into SL and log out again because I can't find anything to do nor anything to wear. But there are other days too. Days where I log in to quickly clear notices, but decide to change my outfit too. Then I find a random item in my outfit, that inspires me to a full outfit of items i don't wear enough.
That is the story behind today's outfit. I found this cropped cardigan from Cupcakes, an oldie but goodie, and started my outfit from it. The turquoise bracelet I'm wearing is one of the oldest freebies in my inventory, but I still love it!

Sweets party1
Inspired by my SL *cough* vintage *cough*, I decided to go through my folder of places I loved and I found a landmark that actualy still worked! (these landmarks are uhm... 3 years old?) Reason enough to blog my outfit at this VERY PLACE.

Sweets party
Hair: Rumour has it - Exile
Eyes: Stella eyes - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh lashes v.01 - Beetlebones
Skin: Lustre - Curio
Eyeliner: Liquid glaze - Boom

Cardigan: Cropped cardi - Cupcakes
Top: Simple cropped bustier Whippet and buck
Turqoise bracelets: Quily - UnTone
Yellow bracelet: Simple polished cuff Whippet and buck
Skirt: Cindy ruffle skirt - Whippet and buck
Shoes: Alex - G field

Pose: Storin 
Location: Sweets party

Comments