Ahoy

Elate! made a comeback with last week's 50L friday. Their offering was the Natalie blazer, in green. Ofcourse I tried out the demo and fell in love with the jacket. Since I wasn't a fan of the green (I have issues wearing green clothing, it's one of my adorable quirks ;-) ),  I bought a blazer in blue. I then paired it up with the classic colors red and white. It makes me feel somewhat nautical.
And that my mateys was the story of today's look. Ahoy!

Ahoy
Hair: Crush - Exile 
Skin: Taylor - League
Eyes: Liquid light - Mayfly
Lashes: Mesh eyelashes - Maitreya
Nails: Sculpted nails - Pixel mode

Jacket: Natalie blazer - Elate!
Top: Lola striped bodysuit - Whippet and buck
Pants: Journey tweed slacks - Armidi
Necklace: Dei - Miel
Ring: Gia - Miel
Shoes: Basic.pumps - Fri.day

Pose: Model555 - Everglow  [Using Tillie's pose stand]

Comments