Before sunset

Aaaah neutral colors, who does not love them? Today I'm wearing some new releases mixed with a goodie on sale! (Budget shopper for life ;-) ).
The top is from Fri.day and comes with the cutest little bow. The Ballet.tee comes both in a striped and plain version. Today I blogged the plain version, since I already blogged the striped version for One Voice and 50L friday.
I didn't need to look far for a neutral colored skirt. The Gotzsche release for this month's FaMESHed was just perfect. And well, I had to cover up and I couldn't let a Mon Tissue sale pass... So my cardigan's Mon Tissu, not new, but still fabulous!

Before sunset
Hair: Brigitte - Kik
Skin: Lustre - Curio [Currently not available]
Eyes: Basics - Insufferable Dastard
Lashes: Mesh eyelashes - Maitreya
Nails: Sculpted nails - Pixel mode

Top: Ballet.tee - Fri.day [NEW]
Skirt: Priestly pencil - Gotzsche [FaMESHed - August edition]
Sweater: Picnics & flowers cardigan - Mon tissu [SALE]
Bracelet: Pearls & lace - League
Pose: Pencil II 8 - ADORKable Poses [Using Tillie's pose stand]

Comments