Shake me, make me, take me, don't break me

It seems I've gotten back to my old blogging roots! This post features a few low budget items, one of which is a hunt item!
The new round of My attic at The Deck is themed 'Shaken not stirred'. (Notice that transition from title to post, sssupersmooth). The backdrop in this post is called Stirred and comes with 5 built-in poses. Everything in the set is colorchangeable too! All items at the My attic event are on sale for  95L. The catch? You gotta hurry because My attic will be over on August 31 ;-)

Shake me, make me, take me, don't break me
Hair: Darling Nikki - Exile 
Skin (with eyeliner): Esmee - Dutch touch
Eyes: Basics - Insufferable Dastard
Lashes: Mesh eyelashes - Maitreya
Nails: Round nails - Leverocci

Dress: Starlet gown - Sassy! [Part of the "If I were rich hunt" - 5L]
Pose + set: Stirred - W.Winx at My attic

Comments

beautiful pic, and love the title and how supersmooth you are :)

thank you for featuring items from My Attic @ The Deck.