Smack that

I did not fully give in to standard sizing for mesh. The hips are just too wide for my taste. Sadly this meant I had to miss out on alot of mesh pants. Until I tried Ingenue's Seberg pants that is. The Seberg comes in standard sizes, but there are also a few extra sizes. One of them has a slimmer hip. Just what I needed! Can every other designer take notes of this please? Kthxbai.
Oh and check out the neckline of the top I'm wearing. Isn't it superduper lovely?

Smack that
Hair: Leticia - Truth
Skin: Esmee - Dutch touch
Eyes: Stella eyes - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh eyelashes - Maitreya
Nails: Round nails - Leverocci

Top: Boatneck top - Perception [Currently at vintage fair]
Pants: Seberg - Ingenue [Currently at vintage fair]
Necklace: Trinity - G field
Bracelet: Milky way bracelet - Mandala
Shoes: Eve - G field

Pose: Girls607 - Everglow [Using Tillie's pose stand]

Comments