This is a chocolate chip factory

Oh Em Gee. I had a terrible time in SL today. The plan was to log in, dress myself up and blog a nice look. Instead I clicked 'Add to outfit' on my hair folder and I ended up wearing all my hairs. Curious how hot that looks? Check out my flickr.
There was an upside to this though. I got a chance to browse the feeds and spotted this new release from Zenith. The gorgeous boyfriend shirt is mesh. It's pretty fantabulous so I guess it's gonna be blogged alot, so I hurried to get this post out ;-)

This is a chocolate chip factory
Hair: Veronica - Wasabi Pills [Currently at vintage fair]
Skin (with eyeliner): Esmee - Dutch touch
Eyes: Basics - Insufferable Dastard
Lashes: Mesh eyelashes - Maitreya
Nails: Round nails - Leverocci

Shirt: Boyfriend shirt - Zenith
Feet: Womans Natural Barefeet - Slink
Background: All part of the For Lyla house from Scarlet Creative, released for the One Voice event. You can get a better look and a slurl in my blogpost about it.

Pose: Model427 - Everglow [Using Tillie's pose stand]

Comments