Did you want me to change?

I'm a sucker for many things, pretty gowns and long gorgeous hair are two of them. Since my Slife doesn't have many occasions to wear gowns, my pretty gown folder is one of the smallest I have. When I spotted this gown however, I went all "grabby hands" and dontcareifidonteverwearitijusthavetohaveit.
And the hair? Well.... *dramatic sigh*... It's just so gorgeous.

Did you want me to change
Hair: Jessie - Truth [Group gift]
Eyes: Stella eyes - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh lashes v.01 - Beetlebones
Skin: Esmee - Dutch touch

Dress: Ingrid - Kunglers
Bracelets: Wanderer - League
Pose: Mela's [Using Tillie's pose stand]
Location: Zigana

Comments

I'm glad you like it, and you look gorgeous if i may say ;)
Asthenia said…
Thank you Ava! It's my pleasure wearing the dress ;-)