Raid Your Closet Challenge - 1

We're looking for something dumb to do, but no baby I don't want to marry you. So what am I doing? The raid your closet challenge! This means that every Monday this month I won't be wearing anything new. Apart from my shape, eyes and lashes, I am committing to change everything about my look for these 5 posts. (PS: I will be using the same ol' backdrop and posestands too, ofcourse).
I thought this challenge would be easy, but eh... not so much! I usualy start my 'look' with a new piece I bought and just go from there. So today I had to rummage through my 'recent purchases' folder (that is filled with *alot* of purchases) and I picked the Truth hair. A few clicks later, I was fully dressed!

Raid Your Closet Challenge - 1
Hair: Carmen - Truth
Skin: Lilith - Glam affair
Eyes: Tsubura - UH 
Lashes: Mesh eyelashes - Maitreya [Group gift]
Nails: Sculpted nails - Pixel mode

Shirt: Ruched button down - Fri.day
Necklace: Whiskey and sunlight necklace - Balderdash
Shorts: Holli - E!
Stockings: Shiny Pantyhose II - No.9 Nylons
Shoes: Basic.pumps - Fri.day

Pose: himitsu - H+L [Using Tillie's pose stand]

Comments