Pose appreciation week - Estetica

You guiiiiiiiise, somehow this pose appreciating turned into BUYING ALL THE POSES. Having a couple posestands loaded with poses, I figured I had plenty to show off this week. Boy, was a I wrong!
At the latest Pose Fair, I picked up some poses from Estetica and really liked them. So for this post, I ran out to get some more. And seeing there was a pack called vanity, well, I just had to have it.

Pose appreciation week - Estetica
Poses: allumeuse, charmante, coquette, la poseuse, mignon (all of the vanity pack) - Estetica [Using Tillie's pose stand]

Hair: Break away - Exile
Skin: Lilith - Glam affair
Eyes: Stella eyes n4 - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh eyelashes - Maitreya [Group gift]

Dress: Vertigo - E!
Necklace: Love rocker - Maxi Gossamer
Shoes: Alex - G field

Comments