I must have been out of my mind

The Arcade is a fun-filled gacha event, taking place in an incredible build. Even the most sensible blogger, not unlike yours truly *cough*, gets tempted to take a try on one of the machines. Before they know it, they get sucked in for even more "Just one more try", to get that ultimate rare or that special color they desire.

I must have been out of my mind
But who can blame us? All particpating designers went out of their way to create unique pieces, just for The Arcade. And no worries, there's still plenty of time for another try at one of the machines as The Arcade only closes at the end of this month.

I must have been out of my mind2
Hair: Ewing hair - Tableau vivant [Currently available at the Arcade]
Skin: Liu - BCC [Currently available at the Arcade]
Eyes: Stella - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh eyelashes - Maitreya [Group gift]

Earmuffs: Earmuffs - League [Currently available at the Arcade]
Necklace: My special treasures - Pididdle [Currently available at the Arcade]
Sweater: Leslie short cardigan - Baiastice [Currently available at the Arcade]
Pants: Eibo trousers - Kyoot
Shoes: Fair isle wool mukluks - Boom [Currently available at the Arcade]

Location: The Arcade

Comments