It's not too late for Colabor88

When I first saw Colabor88's december colors, I wasn't exactly blown away. More money towards Christmas presents I figured. I could not have been more wrong. So wrong that this is the first of two posts about this month's finds at Colabor88 ;-)
It's not too late for Colabor88

Yep, I got myself some new hair, new skin, and a dress. I absolutely love the purple lipcolor of the skin. The dusty rose tone of the dress. And the hair just makes my face even prettier.
It's not too late for Colabor88 2


Hair: Take on me - Clawtooth [December's Colabor88]
Skin: Amberly - Glam affair [December's Colabor88]
Eyes: Stella - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh eyelashes - Maitreya [Group gift]


Dress: Chaud - Ingenue [December's Colabor88]
Necklace: Uva - Miel
Tights: Tights abstract - Izzie's
Shoes: Studded long boots - J's
Pose: Girls606, Model181 - Everglow [Using Tillie's pose stand]

Comments