Just very pink

The impromptu cardigan might be my first mesh clothing item I purchased. I did not wear it for a long, long time though. I needed some time to adjust to the standard sizes. I won't stop begging for a Medium standard size with less wide hips though ;-)
To ease my hip issues, I put on comfy teddy sneakers. Aren't they the cutest? I did have to search for another alpha to wear these, but yanno, I have plenty of shoes :-)

Just very pink
Hair: Jayney - Truth
Skin: Esmee (with eyeliner) - Dutch touch
Eyes: Stella eyes - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh eyelashes - Maitreya

Sweater: Impromptu cardigan - Fishy Strawberry
Top: Revolutionary Tee - Fishy Strawberry
Bracelet: Lun - Miel
Jeans: Classic jeans - Zaara
Shoes: Teddy shoes - Tyler Park

Pose: Naturally 2-1 - HopScotch [Using Tillie's pose stand]

Comments