Happy 2013

One year ends and another begins. It's like magic, right?
2012 was a good year, bloggingwise. First of all, I got more regular with my fibre.. err I mean posting on this blog. There were even times I had several posts lined up, like a professional blogger! I also joined The Ego Co. blogger team and sometimes contribute to the SL Blogger support blog. Then there were all the events I covered, as official blogger as well as a visitor.

Happy 2013 1
As I've always loved decorating I experimented with adding decor to my blogposts. So this year I took a chance and joined the Inspiration! team. That turned out to be so much fun, that I also started my own little home decor blog.

Happy 2013 2
So what do I plan to do in 2013? Well here is my list of resolutions:
- Have more fun.

Happy 2013
Thank you for reading and have a great 2013!

Hair: Spark - Elikatira
Skin: Noel - Belleza [50L friday]
Eyes:  Stella eyes n4 - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh eyelashes - Maitreya [Group gift]

Sweater: Christmas sweater - The secret store
Skirt: Crepe skater skirt - The secret store
Tights: Christmas tights - The secret store
Shoes: Alex - G field

Backdrop (with 5 poses): Countdown - W. Winx [Available at My Attic]
(Oh,I've also tinkered with the blog a tiny bit and put the SLURLs on a seperate page)

Comments