Happy January

Why yes, I am posting twice in one day. No worries, it won't become a habbit this year. A new year does mean new beginnings. I have already shared my resolutions for 2013 and tinkered a bit with this blog (I've cleaned up my tags and made a SLURL directory page). This post will be the start of my little (blogging) project vor 2013.
A while back I did a 365-days picture project. It's still so much fun to look at that set, remember and just walk through that year of my SLife. At the end though, I didn't have the time for a daily pic anymore and it just turned into a LOTD-thing and eh.. boring. So, I'd like to try something else this year.
At last year's vintage fair I picked up a pack of Calendar girl poses. I thought it would be fun for monthly pictures. I wanted to start on my birthday, but forgot. Same for my rezday. BUT, TODAY, my dear readers, I will start with this project for realsies.
So uh, happy January :-)

Happy January
Hair: Over - Elikatira
Skin: Saga skin - Essences [With love hunt gift]
Eyes: Stella eyes n4 - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh Eyelashes - Maitreya [Group gift]

Underwear: ver30 - Nenashigusa nest
Feet: Jolie pied barefoot - Slink
Pose: January - Sparrowtree Studios Poses
Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the Designer list page.
Info on the decor can be found on my home decor blog.

Comments