Like ice cream

First of all this: TULI IS BACK, WOOHOO! She has her Helena skin out at The Dressing Room Fusion.
Like ice cream
Apart from my pretty face, there are also nice clothes to look at. Can you tell I'm ready for spring?
Like ice cream2
I needed a fun place to make these blog pictures, that's how I found Noweeta Grassland. This place is definitely worth a visit. It has lots of cute little places to hang out or take pictures. I mean, come on, who wouldn't want to visit a sim called Pink Flamingo?
Like ice cream3
Hair: I will wait - Exile [Currently at Fameshed]
Skin: Helena - Tuli [Currently at The Dressing Room Fusion]
Eyes: Stella eyes n4 - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh Eyelashes - Maitreya [Group gift]

Jacket: Sleek blazer - Leverocci
Top: Diane - Whippet & buck
Bracelets: Pearl rain - Mandala
Pants: Eise - coldLogic
Shoes: Move pumps - Elikatira

Poses: Strength 3- Bang!, Sleek4 - Estetica [Using Tillie's posestand]
Location: Noweeta Grassland
Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the Designer list page.

Comments