My name is Sue, how do you do?

Aside from my monthly project, I have even more blog resolutions! One of them is to leave my beloved, trusty platform more again. It's pretty scary to get out there. Security orbs, weird people and even weirder places out there make it hard to leave my comfortable platform, but I did it! *pats herself on the back*

My name is Sue, how do you do
And I even found a cute little café with rezzing enabled. What a lovely way to start working on my new resolutions!

My name is Sue, how do you do2
Skin: Renee - Glam affair
Eyes: Stella eyes n4 - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh Eyelashes - Maitreya [Group gift]
Hair: Waiting for tonight - Exile

Sweater: Damask sweater - The Secret Store
Skirt: Collette - Ingenue
Shoes: Basic pumps - Fri.day
Poses: Model350, Model348 - Everglow

Location: Cafe Rebake
Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the Designer list page.

Comments