Wednesday news

Lately I have been feeling swamped with new releases. Where I used to dig through my clothing folder to blog, I now barely leave the 'to sort' and 'to blog folder'. Not exactly a bad thing, but I started feeling uninspired and now I want to switch things up. On the other hand, the new things didn't get featured enough and got lost in a train of LOTDs.
Wednesday news (1)
That's where the "Wednesday news" posts come in. When there's fabulous newness to be blogged, I'll try to do that on Wednesday (hence the Wednesday news, clever isn't it?)! Because newness does deserve a spot in the spotlights. The other days of the week, I'll just keep doing my LOTDs.
Wednesday news (2)
Now, let's get to the newness! Last weekend a new round of The Dressing Room Fusion opened. As usual I fell hard for the Essences skin. I also went for a pack of the R.icielli bandage dresses. At 70L per pack, they are a very good deal!
Wednesday news (3)
And did you notice my poses? They are the latest release from Flowey. The lookbook set consists of 5 poses (plus their mirrors). The poses work for full looks but can also be very easily used for close ups of your face (or either body parts *eyebrowwiggle*).
Wednesday news (4)
And yes, Wednesday news posts will be posts where I'll ramble on. Let me know if you like it or not? ;-)
Hair: Turn the page - Exile
Skin: Wednesday - Essences [Currently at The Dressing Room Fusion]
Eyes: Stella eyes n4 - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh lashes - Beetlebones
Nails: Fall/winter 2012 nails - Izzie's

Dress: Bandage dress - R.icielli [Currently at The Dressing Room Fusion]
Necklace: Venice - Purple moon
Ring: Bow tie ring - Elate
Clutch: Continental wallet - House of Fox
Nylons: Shiny pantyhose II - No. 9 nylons
Shoes: Ute - Baiastice

Poses: lookbook two R, lookbook five L, lookbook one R, lookbook three L - Flowey [Using Tillie's posestand]
Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the Designer list page.

Comments