Happy February

Another month, another montly pic! 32 days into the new year and I didn't break this resolution yet! (maybe it's only the second time this year I have to do this post, but hey, nothing wrong with being positive). I ended up in lingerie again, don't ask me why. Just enjoy!
Oh and happy february :-)

Happy February
Hair: Take on me - Clawtooth
Skin: Eleonor - Al vulo
Eyes: Stella eyes n4 - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh eyelashes - Maitreya [Group gift]

Lingerie: Damasco corset - Fishy strawberry
Stockings: Soignee - Fishy strawberry
Shoes: Cindy - Ingenue
Pose: February - Sparrowtree studios poses

Watexture: shade of white textures - Insight designs
Floor texture: seamless wooden floors - Insight designs
Ladder: Stepladder - Rucott
Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the Designer list page.

Comments