The wind is blowing my mind

After yesterday's avant-garde outfits, I'm getting back to some normality today!

The wind is blowing my mind
And just to be clear: yesterday's post was a bit of a joke. I have this crazy glitch where I end up wearing my whole clothing folder. This has happened to my three times already this year, so I decided to have some fun with it. (okay and maybe it's not as much a glitch as it is an impatient finger of mine.) 
And also, we shouldn't always take this blogging thing so darn serious. Have some fun every once and a while!
Skin: Lilith - Glam affair
Hair: Rumour has it - Exile
Eyes: Stella eyes n4 - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh lashes v.01 - Beetlebones
Make up: Kokeshi eyes v.2 - Fishy strawberry

Top: Leslie - Baiastice
Skirt: Floofy velvet skirt - Snatch
Legginsg: Hill - Cold.logic
Necklace: Ahi necklace - Miel
Shoes: Studded long boots - J's


Pose: Bag lady II 3 - aDORKable poses [Using Tillie's posestand]

Comments