A fashionable look into spring

With february just starting out, we can already start dreaming about spring. And not only dreaming, but also preparing our wardrobe! So here is a preview of my spring looks.

The bright neons are still popping out of the collections. I toned them down with some monochrome patterning.
A fashionable look into spring (1)

Loyal readers of this blog know that I love me some pastels and soft colors. On a daring night I match them with badass accessories to spice it all up.
A fashionable look into spring (3)

But we all know I'm just a precious princess at heart.
A fashionable look into spring (2)

As these outfits are so fashion forward, I cannot provide any credits to the general public. IM me and we can discuss the outfits privately.

Comments

Xaqueline said…
TOO funny omg! best. post. ever.