Skin fair: Asia - Izzie's

Yep. Skin fair. I've never been much of a 'skinnie'. I get more excited about the release of a good hairstyle than over a skin. But every now and then we need to step out of our comfort zone and do something new. So here I am, blogging skins!
Skin fair Asia - Izzie's2
The skin that's popping my skin blogging cherry is Asia from Izzie's. I have been following Izzie's releases for a while now. Demo'ing her newest releases, doubting and holding back. But with Asia, she hit the nail on the head for me.
Skin fair Asia - Izzie's3
Asia comes in 6 tones, I'm wearing the peach one (because I'm PEACHY bitches). The eyeshadows and lipstick come in tattoo layers, so you can mix and match to your liking. A nice bonus with the Izzie's skins is that she includes a glove layer, so you don't need to fuss when you want to wear your best prim manicure.
Skin fair Asia - Izzie's
Hair: Break away - Exile
Skin: Asia - Izzie's [Currently at Skin Fair]
Eyes: Stella eyes n4 - Glam Affair
Lashes: Mesh lashes v.01 - Beetlebones
Nails: Fall/Winter 2012 nails - Izzie's
Lingerie: Deadly seduction - Canimal [Not available anymore]
Shoes: Alex - G Field
Poses: Savage beauty 11, Traveller 09 - Miamai, Revolution - oOo [Using Tillie's posestand]

Comments