Skin fair: Elyse - Tuli

It may come as a suprise, because most of this blog I've been wearing other skins, but Tuli is my first SLove when it comes to skins. Tuli's Hope was my first ever fully bought skin (hey, I was poor back then and designers were very generous with freebies/cheapies) and I wore it to death. Well not really to death, because I still have it and it still looks as lovely!
Skin fair Elyse - Tuli2
But I'm not here to yap about Hope. This is all about Elyse! She comes in several tones and with 4 brow options, 5 eye makeups per pack, nail removal layer glove thingy and ALOT of lipsticks.
Skin fair Elyse - Tuli3
As usual the body is soft, not too glossy or toned, just... lovely <3 p="">Skin fair Elyse - Tuli
Hair: Studio - Elikatira
Skin: Elyse - Tuli [Currently at Skin Fair]
Eyes: Stella eyes n4 - Glam Affair
Lashes: Mesh lashes v.01 - Beetlebones
Collar: Viola - Lassitude & ennui
Lingerie: Agnes brassiere - Whippet and buck
Shoes: Romance flats - Shiny things
Poses: Rubarb (h+L), August pose set 03 - Miseria, Sleek 4 - Estetica
Designer info

Comments