Skin fair: Kati - Nuuna's skins

Another skin fair post, yes. But not in my usual tone. I went darker than I'm used to. The Kati skin is great and I love how I've seen Nuuna's work over the years (yes, that's me name-dropping over here). I went a bit crazy and chose a darker tone than my usual tones. I love the face and I love the contrast with my light clothes. , I need to get used to a darker skin, but I like it!
Skin fair Kati Nuuna's skins2
Anyhoo. The Kati skins comes with a load of layers (blush options, cleavage options, bewbie appliers, eyebrow options and lipstick colors)
Skin fair Kati Nuuna's skins
Hair: American woman - Exile
Skin: Kati - Nuuna [Currently at Skin Fair]

Eyes: Stella eyes n4 - Glam Affair
Lashes: Mesh lashes v.01 - Beetlebones

Nails: Fall/winter 2012 nails - Izzie's
Lingerie: February - Mons
Shoes: Move pumps - Elikatira
Poses: The bus is late - Croire, Bows and pearls - Flowey [Using Tillie's posestand]
Designer info

Comments