[Pose fair] Behind the blogging scenes

Poses, schmoses! What are poses without a good posestand?
Behind the blogging scenes3
I have been using Tillie's posestand for over 4 years now. And no, that doesn't mean it's outdated. I bought it once and get updates (free) for life (or SLife, as you wish)! In Tillie's posestand package, you get empty stands, for you to load with your favorite poses and a HUD to control the stand(s). You can rez the stand to use it, but in no-rez places, you can just add the stand to your outfit and you'll pose too! No fussing with another HUD needed (though there is also a standalone HUD included in Tillie's package).
I use several stands, each loaded with 200ish poses so they don't get too laggy (and they are divided into stores per color-coded stand, so thats easy organizing).
Behind the blogging scenes2
Along with the posestands, you get scripted backdrops and lights. I don't know how to work the lights yet, but I hope to learn sometime! As my loyal *cough* readers know, I'm a fan of plain backgrounds, so I just tint the prim. However, Tillie's backdrops come with several colors and patterns loaded if you like.
I absolutely love my Tillie stand (as I have been using it for 4 years). So if you are looking for a great pose stand (and some extra pose stuffs like backdrops and lights), make sure you check out Tillie's stand!
Behind the blogging scenes
Poses: Clumsy one - Juxtapose [Currently at Pose fair]
Stand: Tillie's stand [Currently at Pose fair]
Hair: Part of me - Exile
Skin: Thursday - Essences
Eyes: Stella eyes n4 - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh lashes v.01 - Beetlebones
Ears: Bunny ears - Deviance
Necklace: Heart - Maxi Gossamer
Shirt: Leverocci
Pants: Kime - Coldlogic
Shoes: Move pumps - Elikatira
Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the Designer list page.

Comments