Let's fade into the sun

Aaaah, summer. Bikini, beach and lots of sun.
Let's fade into the sun3
Towel (pose included): Asthenia's aqua - Flowey [The Arcade: 1st June - 30th June]

Sadly, I'm feeling a bit more like this:
Let's fade into the sun
Floatie: Ice cream floatie - Flowey [The Arcade: 1st June - 30th June]

So, I'm taking a bit of a break. Yep, a break from blogging. I've been posting 2-3 posts per week (with a few exceptions) for the past two years. Sometimes blogging straight away and sometimes scheduling posts for days/weeks. But now I'm feeling a bit burned out.

I'm in need of a few sunrays and will take 3 (yes, 3!) weeks off.
Let's fade into the sun2
Towel (pose included): Morri's pink - Flowey [The Arcade: 1st June - 30th June]

Let's fade into the sun4
No worries, I'll be back, bigger, stronger and better (if that's even possible). But until then, I'll prance around in just a bikini and let it all just hang out!

Sign: Beach sign - Flowey [The Arcade: 1st June - 30th June]
Pose: Part of Best friends forever - We are pretty - Hopscotch

Hair: Caprice - Truth
Skin: Thursday - Essences
Eyes: Stella eyes n4 - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh lashes v.01 - Beetlebones
Bikini: Maua - Baiastice
Feet: Mesh feet (medium) - Slink
Location: Crossing currents
Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the Designer list page.

Comments