What am I going to do with skis

Guess what bitches?
What am I going to do with skis
Yes! The blogging break is over! Done! Finito! Terminé! I didn't do anything I had planned, but I'm ready to get back into the blogging groove. Kicking off, I'm showing a bit of the Maitreya mini skirt, now available with a serious discount at the Maitreya sale!
What am I going to do with skis2
Poses: See me runnin', lookbook three R - Flowey [Using Tillie's posestand]

Hair: Isla - Truth
Skin: Cleo - Glam affair
Eyes: Stella eyes n4 - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh lashes v.01 - Beetlebones
Nails: Classic nails fall/winter 2012 - Izzie's

Earrings: Dream - Donna flora
Top: One shoulder asymmetric top - Zenith
Ring: Flower ring - Maxi Gossamer
Skirt: Mini skirt - Maitreya [Sale: 3rd July - 17th July]

Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the Designer list page.

Comments

This comment has been removed by the author.