Birthday (meme)

So Berry was almost born on the most beautiful day of the year and started a birthday meme because of it. Today being the awesomest day, I could not do this meme. However, this is my blog, so I'm doing only my face here and no pile-up.

1. When is your birthday?
23rd September, which is... TODAY bitches.

2. Pick one person who shares your birthday and share what you know about them.
Okay not going to pick just one.
According to Wikipedia, I share my birthday with Augustus, the first actual Roman emperor who also got a month named after him (not bad company if I say so myself). Other noteworthy birthday buddies are Ray Charles and Julio Iglesias, who bring the music and the zecksi times to this day. And last but not least, Romy Schneider, who brought Sissi to life in 3 of my most favorite movies. 

3. List one notable event that took place on your birthday.
The somewhat 'official' discovery of the planet Neptune.

Tell us about a holiday that falls on your birthday.
It's apparently this guy's day. Obviously my birthday is today's main event.

2013.09.23 - Birthday (meme)
Pose: Lookbook five L - Flowey [Using Tillie's posestand]
Hair: Charlize - Truth
Skin: Neva - Glam affair [The Boutique: 15th September - 10th October]
Eyes: Stella eyes n4 - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh lashes v.01 - Beetlebones
Hat: Unknown
Necklace: South sea peals and diamonds - Paper couture
Top: Vanishing clouds top - Tee*fy [Designers United 5: 15th September - 4th October]
Skirt: Vanishing clouds skirt- Tee*fy [Designers United 5: 15th September - 4th October]
Background texture: Shade of white fabric - Insight designs
Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the Designer list page.

Comments