I don't kid about serious business

I don't kid about serious business
The seasons story is a brilliant new event, that changes with the seasons (I bet you didn't guess that from the name huh!).
I don't kid about serious business2
I don't kid about serious business3
Poses: but if you disappear, by the finish line, came to say goodbye - Flowey [Using Tillie's posestand]
Hair: Venus - Truth [Fameshed: 1st September- 27th September]
Skin: Lulu - Glam affair
Eyes: Stella eyes n4 - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh lashes v.01 - Beetlebones
Necklace: Parnini - Zaara
Top: Gathered blouse - Tram [The seasons story: 10th September - 10th October]
Bracelet: Pearls and lace, Vintage lace - League
Ring: Aliena - Donna Flora
Skirt: Mini statement in pink - MichaMi
Feet: Medium feet - Slink
Shoes: Lydia - Ingenue
Location: Aught [Rez, Script]
Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the Designer list page.

Comments