I'm not going to be another statistic

I'm not going to be another statistic
I'm not going to be another statistic2
Yep. I'm going autumn-gaga. Deal with it.
I'm not going to be another statistic3
Poses: Bag Lady II 2, Sleek 1, Sleek 4 - aDORKable Poses[Using Tillie's posestand]

Hair: Juniper - Truth [The seasons story: 10th September - 10th October]
Skin: Cleo - Glam affair
Eyes: Stella eyes n4 - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh lashes v.01 - Beetlebones
Nails: Sculpted nails v2 - Pixel mode
Top: Short sleeve blouse - Tres blah [Collabor88: 8th September - 6th October]
Bracelet: Gloria watch - Donna Flora
Ring: Flora - Donna Flora
Bag: Folded leather clutch - Ison [Collabor88: 8th September - 6th October]
Skirt: Leather skirt - Tres blah [Collabor88: 8th September - 6th October]
Shoes: Lauren wedge boots - League [Collabor88: 8th September - 6th October]

Location: Mad City
Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the Designer list page.

Comments