Face away and pretend that I'm not

With this being the 500th post (yes really, 500!) on this blog and my 6th (yes, I'm that SLold) rezday last week, it would be time to reflect.
But eh, I'm not really a writer nor do I have anything new to say, so hey! Let's look at my gorgeous face.

Face away and pretend that I'm not2
A big thank you goes to all the creators, that give me the opportunity to shop, that select me for their blogging groups and to the people that let me in their events (or not, which is still cool, I like to shop). And thank you to anyone paying attention to this ;-)

Face away and pretend that I'm not
Pose: came to say goodbye, in the flash - flowey. [Using Tillie's posestand]

Hair: Natsya - LaViere [Collabor88: 8th November - 6th December]
Skin: Neva - Glam affair
Eyes: Stella eyes n4 - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh lashes v.01 - Beetlebones
Nose bridge ring - Olga - Stories and co [Collabor88: 8th November - 6th December]

Necklace: Paris black diamond - Maxi Gossamer
Top: Loose fit zipper sweater - Ufo [Collabor88: 8th November - 6th December]
Pants: Black shine leggings - Teefy
Feet: Medium feet - Slink
Shoes: Amelia - Fri.day [Collabor88: 8th November - 6th December]

Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the Designer list page.

Comments