Spent all my rent, girl you know I enjoyed it

Right before Halloween, my alter ego Arabella Newtbruiser made it onto one of Flowey's Famous Witches of SL cards. I decided to share her style here too ;-)

Spent all my rent, girl you know I enjoyed it
Pose: by the finish line - Flowey [Using Tillie's posestand]

Hair: Just a reason - Exile
Skin: Neva - Glam affair
Make up: Prezioso eyes Makeup 05, 04 and 08 - Glam affair
Eyes: Stella eyes n4 - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh lashes v.01 - Beetlebones
Nails: Round nails - Leverocci

Necklace: Paris black diamond - Maxi Gossamer
Necklace: Raven skull pendant - Maxi Gossamer
Earrings: Anaya onyx earrings - Zaara
Bracelet: Rosary on the hand - Balderdash
Dress: Drenia - Baiastice

Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the Designer list page.

Comments