My heart doesn't need to be bled

Why yes, I have fallen behind on my pose fair blogging and will make up for that in the last day of pose fair! And yes, you can click through most words of my previous sentence to check out my pose fair posts from this year so far!
But it doesn't stop here just yet, I have a few more posts lined up. I hope you enjoy all the poses as much as I do ;-)

My heart doesn't need to be bled1
Pose: Girls642, Girls646, Girls650 - Everglow [Pose Fair: 19th April - 3rd May] [Using Tillie's posestand]

Hair: May - LaViere
Skin: Sylvia - Glam affair
Eyes: Stella eyes n4 - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh lashes v.01 - Beetlebones

Jacket: Blazer - Tres blah
Dress: Palm - Gato
Feet: High - Slink
Shoes: Maggie.heels - Fri.day

My heart doesn't need to be bled2
Pose: Girls693, Girls694, Girls696, Girls698 - Everglow [Pose Fair: 19th April - 3rd May] [Using Tillie's posestand]

Hair: Heart attack and vine - Clawtooth
Skin: Sylvia - Glam affair
Eyes: Stella eyes n4 - Glam affair
Lashes: Mesh lashes v.01 - Beetlebones

Jacket: Scarf poncho - Leezu
Top: Lola striped bodysuit - Whippet and buck
Pants: Bloomsbury trousers - Mon tissu
Feet: High - Slink
Shoes: Miranda.heels - Fri.day

Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the designer page.

Comments