Nobody knows my name

Guys, I have so many feels about my look today! Mostly good ones though.A week ago a new round of Collabor88 kicked off with some great autumn finds.Friday's Marnie.warmers are a great way to transition into a cooler temperature without bundling up completely. And what better to pair it with than a denim skirt from Emery?
I also dug up this cute tres blah sweater from my inventory, with a heart on it, to spread the love ♥

Nobody knows my name
But gosh, this mesh head business. I'm still not sure about it. The head is great and I love Glam affair's Moirah (also at Collabor88 this month!) on it, but it's just not me. It'll grow on me, I suppose?

Pose: Girls623 - Everglow [Using Tillie's posestand]

Hair: Dominique - Tableau vivant [Collabor88: 8 October - 6 November]
Head: Destiny - Catwa
Face applier: Moirah - Glam affair Collabor88: 8 October - 6 November]
Eyes: Soul II - Banana banshee
Body: Lara - Maitreya

Top: Cropped sweatshirt - Tres blah
Skirt: Valencia denim skirt - Emery [Collabor88: 8 October - 6 November]
Socks: Marnie.warmers - Fri.day [Collabor88: 8 October - 6 November]
Shoes: Piper.boots - Fri.day

Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the designer page.

Comments