Shoetopia - Fri.day

Ever wondered how many times I could fit the word 'shoes' in a blogpost?

20170403 Shoetopia - Fri (3)
Shoes! Need I say more? Last weekend Shoetopia finally opened its doors (or should I say shoeboxes?) again. The event features shoes, shoes and well shoes. Oh and some really great poses from oOo studio to show off your shoes, ofcourse. I have tried to be open and adventurous with new-to-me shoe brands, but I had to start with Fri.day's pair. Because why change a winning team?
20170403 Shoetopia - Fri (2)

20170403 Shoetopia - Fri (1)
Poses: Shoes! twelve, eleven, fourteen - oOo studio [Using Tillie's posestand]

Hair: Not today - Exile
Head: Destiny - Catwa
Skin: Medison - Glam affair
Eyes: Arora - Banana banshee
Body: Lara - Maitreya

Outfit: Springtime t shirt with short jeans - Zenith [Uber: 25 March - 23 April]
Socks and shoes: Sadie - Fri.day [Shoetopia: 25 March - 15 April]

Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the designer page.

PS: Procrastinating? Me? I don't know what you mean.

Comments