Hair fair 2017 - Bandana day

The last day of hair fair is traditionaly Bandana day. It's a day where we drop our hairs and instead  wear a bandana out of solidarity to Wigs for kids. Until now, I have never participated because I am very sensitive about my hair (in all worlds) and could not bring myself to detach a pixel wig just for a a day. This year however, I put on my big girl panties and joined in! Not only that, I also made a bandana, because why the hell not. It's all purty and has flowers.

Hair fair 2017 - Bandana day (1)

Hair fair 2017 - Bandana day (2)
Pose: Lookbook seven, lookbook ten - Flowey [Using Tillie's posestand]

Find this bandana and many others at one of the bandana booths at Hair fair!
Head: Koura - Catwa
Skin: Kelly - Glam affair
Eyes: Soul II - Banana banshee
Body: Lara - Maitreya

Top: Ruffle shirt - Coco
Pants: Lia - Ison x Rowne

Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the designer page.

Comments