Hair fair 2017 - No match

Remember when I was on such a blogging streak? Yeah, I already miss those days too. So little time and yet, so much more hair fair to blog! So here we go.
Even though I mostly stick to known brands, I always try to branch out at hair fair. So, No match is a new store (to me). But clearly I have been missing out, because look at my lucious locks!
Hair fair 2017 - No match2

Hair fair 2017 - No match
Pose: Lookbook eight M, lookbook seven - Flowey [Using Tillie's posestand]

Hair: No surrender - No match (25% donation) at Hair fair 2017 [1 July - 16 July]
Head: Koura - Catwa
Skin: Moirah - Glam affair
Eyes: Soul II - Banana banshee
Body: Lara - Maitreya

Earrings: Floral rocks - League
Dress: Feerique - Mikunch
Shoes: Lace feather heels - Ison

Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the designer page.

Comments