I know I should be gone

A few days ago I stumbled upon a new - to me at least, so that is not saying much as I pretty much camp out under a SL rock - event called The trunk show. I was a bit sceptic about it, since it's all focused on wedding stuff (and nobody ever wants to tie the SL knot with me wahwahwah). I did however pop over, because I'm just hella curious. And then I bought half of the stores out.
Who says you have to wait for a wedding to put on pearls and wear a pretty white dress?

I know I should be gone
Pose: Leave it here - Flowey [Using Tillie's posestand]

Hair: Roberta - Emo-tions [The trunk show: 19 August - 18 September]
Head: Koura - Catwa
Skin: Moirah - Glam affair
Eyes: Soul II - Banana banshee
Body: Lara - Maitreya

Earrings: South sea peals and diamonds earring - Paper couture
Bracelet: Princess - Donna flora
Dress: Ellen hi-lo dress - G Field [The trunk show: 19 August - 18 September]
Shoes: Le papillon heels - Ingenue

Location: A steamy mystery at Terradale
Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the designer page.

Comments