I try to make the worst seem better

It might have taken me a while, but I finally got around to visiting Blush. A cute, pink event, you know I had to be there!

I try to make the worst seem better (1)

I try to make the worst seem better (2)

I try to make the worst seem better (3)
Pose: If I could only see, in blackest of room, it's a time machine - Flowey [Using Tillie's posestand]

Hair: Birdy - Lamb
Head: Koura - Catwa
Skin: Moirah - Glam affair
Eyes: Soul II - Banana banshee
Body: Lara - Maitreya

Earrings: Miyabi - Mandala
Bracelets: Pearl bracelet - Izzie's
Dress: Shiloh dress - Poppy [Blush exclusive: 14 August - 28 August] 
Shoes + Socks: Regina platforms / socks - Fri.day (socks are optional) [Blush exclusive: 14 August - 28 August]

Twinkling ivy - DDD [Blush: 14 August - 28 August]
Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the designer page.

Comments