If I had a highway I would run for the hills

As much as I would like to be part of a herd, I have never been a good sheep. So with this month's bright "Plastic fantastic" theme for Collabor88, I am feeling very subdued and natural.

If I had a highway I would run for the hills (1)

If I had a highway I would run for the hills (2)
And by subdued I mean I put on an outfit in neutral colors. The natural comes from the flowery stuff on my head.

If I had a highway I would run for the hills (3)
Pose: Win without the fight, into your virtual panties, bows and pearls - Flowey [Using Tillie's posestand]

Hair: Miles to nowhere - Exile
Head: Koura - Catwa
Skin: Gio - Glam affair
Eyes: Soul II - Banana banshee
Body: Lara - Maitreya

Head accessory: Requiem - Lode [Uber: 25 July - 23 August]
Top: Emma - Mutresse [Collabor88: 8 August - 6 September]
Pants: Skinny zip capris - Tetra [Collabor88: 8 August - 6 September]
Shoes: Stella heels - Ingenue [Collabor88: 8 August - 6 September]

Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the designer page.

Comments