BVN secret santa swap

A while back I signed up for the BVN Blogger & Vlogger secret santa swap. It's a very long name for a blog thingy, but basically all bloggers get a secret santa blogger/vlogger that they have to somehow dedicate a blog too. I got Anolie Resident, a new to me blogger. You can check out her blog here. While we are both bloggers who mostly just give credits, her style is quite different from mine. So I started browsing her blogposts, wondering how to get along with this. I quickly stumbled upon two posts, this one and this one, that got me inspired. The outfits from both posts are things I don't usualy wear, so I had fun stepping out of my comfort zone. Thank you for that, Anolie ♥

BVN secret santa swap
Pose: Being young and so brave - Flowey [Using Tillie's posestand]

Hair: Venus - Truth
Head: Koura - Catwa
Skin: Sadie - League
Eyes: Soul II - Banana banshee
Body: Lara - Maitreya

Jacket: Zira shoulder goat fur coat - Ryvolter
Necklace: Eclat - Yummy
Lingerie: Scarlet - Erratic
Shoes: Zoe python over the knee boots - Ryvolter

Neon sign: Hustle - Floorplan
Build: Sylvia house - Scarlet creative
Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the designer page.

Comments