Happy holidays 2017

Happy holidays my dear readers! I hope you are having a lovely time, whatever you are doing ♥ I want to send out a big thanks to the readers that clicked on and scrolled through this blog. Also major thanks to all designers from creating so many gorgeous things!
With this post I will end my 2017 on this blog. Like every year, there were ups and downs, but overall I had lots of fun blogging! I know things have been slow, but I am preparing lists and schedules and shizzle to keep up a decent blogging pace (2 - 3 posts per week) for 2018. To end 2017, let's go out with a classic: a one-event-look. Uber kicked off its latest round on Christmas, and my oh my, the designer santa's brought gorgeous things! And they matched wonderfully together, so this blogger didn't need to look hard for a perfect holiday look.

Happy holidays 2017

Happy holidays 2017 2
Pose: Lookbook ten M, lookbook two L - Flowey [Using Tillie's posestand]

Hair: Halona - Truth [Uber: 25 December - 23 January]
Head: Koura - Catwa
Skin: Sadie - League
Eyes: Winter - Banana banshee
Body: Lara - Maitreya

Tiara: Pearl crown - Izzie's
Scarf: Faux fur - Foxes [Uber: 25 December - 23 January]
Jacket: Starlet - Foxes [Uber: 25 December - 23 January]
Dress: Starlet - Foxes [Uber: 25 December - 23 January]
Shoes: Clarita - Baiastice [Uber: 25 December - 23 January]

Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the designer page.

Comments