Posing for another picture

Whoops! Here we are, four days in the new year and I hadn't blogged yet... Hashtag awkward! I'm still running around doing holiday shenanigans, so my SL look today reflects that. Luckily, lots of the latest releases help me create the perfect afterparty look, like the Lucia heels from Ingenue at Collabor88Also, I'm very reluctant to take off my pearl crown, so the whole look kinda had to work around that.

Posing for another picture
Pose: Flawless - Flowey [Using Tillie's posestand]

Hair: Coco - Monso [Fameshed: 2 January - 27 January]
Head: Koura - Catwa
Skin: Sadie - League
Lipstick: Ella - League
Eyes: Winter - Banana banshee
Body: Lara - Maitreya

Pearl crown - Izzie's
Dress: Esther dress - Stories and Co. [Collabor88: 8 December - 6 January]
Shoes: Lucia heels - Ingenue [Collabor88: 8 December - 6 January]

Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the designer page.

Comments