Then you softly leave

Who has two thumbs and blogs three posts with new releases in one week? This girl! I wouldn't get used to this extravaganza though ;-)

Then you softly leave (2)
I didn't even plan on blogging any of the items in my outfit today, but here we are. It all started with some rather fabulous earrings from Kunglers for Cosmopolitan this week. Or last week, since you know I'm slow. Then I found out Truth released some new hair (also a few weeks ago, but bear with me here) and they worked so wonderfully together. With Emery's kimono from the latest Collabor88 round, I just had to add some pants (Ison feat. Rowne thankyouverymuch) and a top (Mutresse, all the laces darling!) to be blogworthy.

Then you softly leave (1)
Oh look I randomly babbled alot too. It's madness I tell you!

Pose: Lookbook seven, lookbook ten - Flowey [Using Tillie's posestand]

Hair: Caralisa - Truth
Head: Koura - Catwa
Skin: Sadie - League
Eyes: Winter - Banana banshee
Body: Lara - Maitreya

Jacket: Bruno kimono - Emery [Collabor88: 8 January - 6 February]
Earrings: Stephany - Kunglers [Cosmopolitan: 15 January - 27 January]
Top: Emma - Mutresse
Pants: Lia pants - Ison x Rowne

Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the designer page.

Comments