I don't know how to lasso the truth out of you

After days of trying, I finally made it to Uber. And it was totally worth all the effort. I grabbed a lot of stuff, but went for a very casual outfit in this post. I am taking a little time off the next weeks, so no need to fuss things up. But given my current blogging frequency, who will even notice?

I will however be back with a blast at the end of september, when... HAIR FAIR OPENS! Hair fair opens 22 september, which is also almost my birthday. Coincidence? I think not!

I don't know how to lasso the truth out of you
Pose: The trinia series four - An lar[Using Tillie's posestand]

Hair: Bad habit - Magika
Head: May - Lelutka
Skin: Sofie - Glam affair [Uber: 25 August - 23 September]
Eyes: Winter - Banana banshee
Body: Lara - Maitreya

Dress: Luana combo dress - Baiastice [Uber: 25 August - 23 September]
Shoes: Bree bow heels - Reign

Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the designer page.

Comments